Thousands of hours planning, implementing, and analyzing mobile operator campaigns have made our marketing services team a force multiplier. Our team consists of dozens of professionals who work on a daily basis with tier-1 operators around the world. This has allowed us to develop a rich portfolio of methodologies and best practices that supplement our technology.
Incorporating our accumulated knowledge, we apply Behavioral Economics principals, Gamification techniques and other methodologies – all to ensure you reach or exceed your goals. Here are a few examples of our domain expertise:
- Spend stimulation
- Data pricing
- TopUp stimulation
- The art of text messages
- HS upgrade
- Personal welcome treatment
- Contextual New Year activities
- Bundles selling
- End-to-end retention
- Reports and measurement methodologies
From the very first phases of analysis and planning, our marketing team works hand-in-hand with your marketing group. Together, we analyze your subscriber base, identify opportunities, probe multiple offer variations, and eventually launch marketing activities that maximize your returns.
- Customer base analysis. Includes a quantitative and qualitative evaluation of your subscriber base to identify BTL and through-the-line opportunities in different service segments.
- Marketing strategy development. Includes specific marketing campaign portfolios, with specific goals for revenue, retention, new services adoption, and so on. Detailed campaigns and offers are defined for different customer lifecycle stages and are validated for technical feasibility, fulfillment, and coverage.
- Probing. Multiple variants of activities are tested on small groups of the target population to identify the most effective variant for each offer/plan.
- Roll out. Selected marketing activities are rolled out to their entire target segment.
- Monitoring and optimization. As they are executed, marketing activities are tracked for their pre-set KPIs, to allow adjustments where intermediate results do not meet expectations.